Loaded with crispy bacon and a flavoursome beef pattie, this is a quick and delicious weeknight crowd pleaser.
1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
750g premium beef mince
1 bulb of garlic
8 rashers of streaky bacon
4 slices tasty cheddar cheese
4 sesame burger buns
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
2. Chop the head off a garlic bulb, coat in olive oil and roast for 30 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Using a food processor place roasted garlic and chopped rosemary and blitz into a paste. 4. In a large mixing bowl, add beef mince, paste mixture and salt and pepper, incorporating well with hands.
5. Once well combined, form the mixture into large balls packing with hands and forming patties so they don’t fall apart on the grill. 6. On a well-oiled grill, cook 4-6 minutes per side or until it reaches 71 degrees Celsius. When there are 2 minutes left to cook, place a slice of cheese on top of the pattie.
7. Grill bacon until crispy.
8. Grill bun lightly and spread aioli and ketchup on the grilled top and bottom.
9. Build burger by placing pickles on first, then pattie, add bacon then top with tomato and lettuce and bun.
444 Khyber Pass Road