- Practical and inspiring ideas to help you get started
- Professional Organisers’ secrets on where to start organising and how to proceed with ease
- Developing your own personal storage plans
- Simple strategies that help you stay organised for life
- This is the second of a series of workshops about creating organisation in your home and life! Invest in yourself today and Create the Home you Love!
Presenters: Natalie Jane from BeOrganised www.beorganised.co.nz and Nathalie Brantsma from iOrganise www.iorganise.co.nz
Date: Thursday 22nd September
Time: 6.30pm to 9.00pm approximately
Location: Collected by LeeAnn Yare. 2 Clayton Street, Newmarket. Just off Carlton Gore Road, with dedicated Collected customer parking right next door, or pay and display parking on the surrounding main roads.
All materials are included.
Bring a creative mind and your sense of fun.
Light refreshments included.
Every participant takes home a great bag of gifts and special offers.
STRICTLY LIMITED to only 25 places.
Thanks to VNO Wines, Resene and Collected.