Spend $100 or more in Newmarket up until Wednesday 18 December and tell us what’s on your wish list to Santa to go in the draw to win it! Whether it’s a new outfit for Christmas day, a gym membership, a brand-new BBQ or a day of pampering at the salon, you’ve got to shop in Newmarket to be in to win. With a total of $30,000 worth of wish lists being gifted, enter your wish list online at newmarket.co.nz and don’t forget to hold onto your receipt!
How to be eligible to enter:
- Spend $100 or more in Newmarket (keep your receipt)
- Choose 3 items from any Newmarket retailer or business with a total value of no more than $1,000
- Fill out your contact details and wish list below
Make sure that you are specific with your wish list, providing us the store, brand, product name and value!
Entries close Wednesday 18 December.
By entering Newmarket’s ‘Win Your Ultimate Christmas Wish List in Newmarket’ competition, entrants agree to the below terms and conditions:
- Entrants must have spent $100 or more in Newmarket in the month of December to be eligible to enter. They must also keep their receipt as proof of purchase. This will be requested if they are selected as a winner.
- Competition winners will receive vouchers to the exact value amount for each item on their wish list, not exceeding the value of $1,000.
- Entrants wish list items must be from Newmarket retailers or businesses.
- The competition runs from Sunday 1 December 2019 until Wednesday 18 December 2019.
- Winners will be randomly selected and will be notified by phone call. They will be given 24 hours to accept the prize, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
- Winners will be required to provide their delivery address to receive their vouchers via courier.
- The prize is completely non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner agrees that their name and wish list may be used for Newmarket promotional purposes (including but not limited to social media).
- The random selection of winners is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to receive further communication from the Newmarket Business Association.
- Employees of the Newmarket Business Association and their friends and family are ineligible to enter.