Hayes Knight is an innovative chartered accountancy practice with offices in both Newmarket and Albany on Auckland’s North Shore. We are 100% locally owned with resources to open doors for you globally through Morison KSi; a worldwide network of accounting firms.
We work beyond the numbers to keep our clients’ businesses future fit. Our primary role is to improve your life by helping you grow your wealth and protect your assets.
With a highly experienced, energetic team of accountants across Auckland, Hayes Knight offers a full suite of services to help your business achieve its goals;
- Business Advisory, including; management accounts and financial statements, taxation returns, company formations and statutory maintenance, financial and KPI reporting
- Business Improvement, including; business and strategic planning, business appraisal and due diligence, business valuations, debt structuring and succession planning
- Taxation; we pride ourselves on our specialised Tax Consulting Services while also providing for a range of typical accounting and taxation services such as GST and FBT returns
- Bookkeeping; a great cost-effective solution for businesses. We take care of your day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping needs, from payroll to raising sales invoices and debtor control, we have it covered
- Additional services; we also offer services that can make a real difference such as our Virtual CFO and our ability to cater for Asian business with accountants that speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai or Malay
What does working beyond the numbers mean?
- Rather than just work the numbers, we interpret them. By teaching you to understand them, you are better equipped to make bold and powerful financial decisions
- Our contacts are your contacts and some of them will be able to positively influence your business
- We can negotiate on your behalf
- We can help you plan for your businesses next step and then help you implement it
- We don’t wait for instructions. It’s in our DNA to be at all times proactive; we regularly bring ideas to you