Almost as famous as the burgers themselves, there’s nothing quite like a deliciously crunchy serving of broccoli topped with flaky almonds.
- Generous handful of sliced broccoli (dry) 2 cloves sliced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Teaspoon of butter
- Good pinch of flaky sea salt & cracked pepper Half a handful of flaky almonds
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
1. Heat a pan, once hot add oil followed by the sliced broccoli, it should start sizzling away. You don’t want to move the pan too much as that’s what gives the charred broccoli its taste and look, just jiggle the pan lightly.
2. Add garlic, then water to take the edge off.
3. Add butter and a good amount of salt and cracked pepper to your taste. 4. Lastly, add almonds for a few seconds & serve!
3B York Street | @burgerburgernz