Name: Mark Hill-Rennie
Position & Employer: Regional Manager, Business Banking- ANZ
- Tell us about (your business) and what your business does?
ANZ Business Banking helps businesses grow and thrive through a full range of banking services through to workshops on a wide range of business topics.
2. Why did (your business) choose Newmarket as their base?
Newmarket is our Regional hub for the whole of the Auckland East Region. It is our biggest site in East with a team of 16 Business relationship specialists looking after a huge range of business clients.
3. What is the one accomplishment (your business) are most proud of in 2017 and why?
Our work in the community outside of Banking. We have been involved in fund raising for Daffodil Day. Volunteered as helpers at the Special Olympics and Special Children’s Christmas party.
4. Tell us about your involvement with the Newmarket Business Awards?
ANZ has been involved for a number of years with the Newmarket Business Awards and we see this as an ideal opportunity to support and celebrate the huge range of great businesses in Newmarket.
5. Which category did you sponsor and who was the winner?
Employer of the Year which was won by Mind Lab.
6. What is Newmarket’s best kept secret?
Not sure if it is a secret but Maison Vauron is an amazing place for wine and entertainment.
7. Describe Newmarket in 3 words:
An awesome place.
8. Why do you love working in Newmarket?
The huge range of shops, hospitality and amazing range of different businesses in Newmarket. It just has the best vibe.