Name: Brendon Cutler
Position & Employer: Director Hayes Knight Limited
1.Tell us about (your business) and what your business does?
Hayes Knight is long established mid sized accounting practice. With a highly experienced, energetic team of 40 accountants in Newmarket and Albany, we offer a full suite of services including business advisory, taxation, and business improvement services. We take a partnering approach that goes “beyond the numbers”, helping our clients identify areas for wealth creation, growth and profit improvement.
2. Why did (your business) choose Newmarket as their base?
We already have a long standing office on the North Shore and when we were choosing a location for our new office last year Newmarket was a natural area for us to expand to over the bridge.
3. What is the one accomplishment (your business) are most proud of in 2017 and why?
Too hard to choose one! Our active involvement across the wider Auckland community through sponsorship, volunteering and partnerships is always rewarding especially those that support excellence and emerging talent.
4. Tell us about your involvement with the Newmarket Business Awards?
This is our very first year as a sponsor of the Newmarket Business Awards. We are excited about our involvement with the awards and building a long term partnership with the Newmarket Business Association.
5. Which category did you sponsor and who was the winner?
Retailer of the Year – winner Michael Holmes Premium Eyewear.
6. What is Newmarket’s best kept secret?
Little and Friday, great food, coffee and service.
7. Describe Newmarket in 3 words:
Vibrant yet relaxed.
8. Why do you love working in Newmarket?
Great location and the variety of people.