In this two and a half hour workshop professional organisers Natalie Jane and Nathalie Brantsma will take you through the tricks of the trade when it comes to creating the home you love.
- Practical and inspiring ideas to help you get started
- Professional Organisers’ secrets on where to start organising and how to proceed with ease
- Design your personal organising action plan
- Simple strategies that help you stay organised for life
- This is the beginning of a series of workshops about creating organisation in your home and life! Invest in yourself today and Create the Home you Love!
Presenters: Natalie Jane from BeOrganised www.beorganised.co.nz and Nathalie Brantsma from iOrganise www.iorganise.co.nz
Date: Thursday 28th July
Time: 6.30pm to 9.00pm approximately
Location: Collected by LeeAnn Yare. 2 Clayton Street, Newmarket. Just off Carlton Gore Road, with dedicated Collected customer parking right next door, or pay and display parking on the surrounding main roads.
All materials are included.
Bring a creative mind and your sense of fun.
Light refreshments included.
Every participant takes home a great bag of gifts and special offers.
STRICTLY LIMITED to only 25 places.
Thanks to VNO Wines, Resene and Collected.
Buy your tickets here